Search This Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Story's Out

Hello, my lovely people.

So, funny thing about that story the Communications office wrote. Day after last week's post, I go online and there it is. Whoops. Well, better late than never. For all those who want to read it, here's the link:

http://www.knox.edu/news-and-events/news-archive/knox-college-senior-publishes-first-novel.html

I've already gotten some emails congratulating me about it. Thank you to those who did so. It's really good, so I highly recommend that you read it!

In other news, I've FINALLY remembered to write to Leticia, asking how things have been and if she's had any lucking pushing my manuscripts for sale. Haven't gotten a reply back yet, and if I don't get one by Friday I'm going to give her a call. My current manuscript is still going smoothly, and I'm on the hunt for an after college job.

Weekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: I had a second interview at the publishing company I want to work for. It went incredibly well. Mr. Stewart said I would be a good hire for the company, and asked that I email my resume to help make the process easier. If there's an open job by the time I graduate, there's a good chance I could get called in for another interview.

Like 2: Spring Break! Ah, relaxing.

Like 3: Oscar movies. I've been getting my fill of them, seeing '12 Years A Slave' and 'Dallas Buyers Club'. But are bloody awesome and I recommend that y'all see them.

Dislike 1: I've misplaced/lost one of my games for my 3DS. I've looked everywhere I can think of, and I CAN'T FIND IT. Thankfully, it's cheap enough to replace, but it's still frustrating that I have to in the first place.

And quote!
 
"A hero has the power to move the world. A true hero has the power to destroy the world but chooses not to despite what the world thinks of him." -Joseph Patrick Lyons

Bye,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment