Search This Blog

Sunday, December 1, 2013

IT'S COMING!!!!

Oh my gosh it's almost here!

This Tuesday is, of course, THE BIG DAY!! I'm so excited, but so nervous. There's going to be family friends and school friends all coming...I hope everyone will have a good time. Meanwhile, we're looking up food recipes and finishing up the final details. Here's hoping for a good night!

And for the last time, don't forget to come to the SWAMP ANGEL release party on Dec. 3rd, at 6:30 pm at Mysteryscape! Hope to see a lot of people there!

Weekly (Dis)Likes

Like 1: Thanksgiving. Yum. And do you know that Thanksgiving and Hanukkah fall on the same day once every 79,000 years?

Like 2: My aunt and her family came visiting. So fun to see them all!

Like 3: My grandmother from Arizona is visiting as well. What a cool lady.

Like 4: Winter break started! Time to kick back and relax (mostly).

Dislike 1: Wasn't even home for a day, and I got an email from one of my future professors telling us already what books to get and 'recommending' that we should start reading. -_- It's called vacation for a reason.

Dislike 2: Mom giving me a new mission; basically, start checking out the employment office and basically signing up for all the interviews they offer. I know it's important if I want to get a job out from college and practice interviewing skills, but what's the point of interviewing for a job that you don't want or you don't have the qualifications to do? A English major can't work in, say, engineering for a company looking only for hands-on workers.

And quote!

"It is well to read everything of something, and something of everything." -Joseph Brodsky

See you at the party!

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment