Search This Blog

Sunday, November 24, 2013

About Done

Hi, everybody.

Slow week this week. The interview I talked about last time didn't happen thanks to conflicts, and though I've both emailed and called the interviewer at the Communications Office, I haven't gotten a reply yet. Thankfully according to the first email she sent, if conflicts came up, we could have the interview in January when I come back from Christmas, so since we haven't worked out another time for this week, I guess it'll be then.

And another surprise; those who pre-ordered SA are getting their books early! My Facebook page is swamped (excuse the pun) with people posting images of their open packages proclaiming that they got it and how proud they are of me. Odd, but I'm not complaining. :)

Don't forget to come to the SWAMP ANGEL release party on Dec. 3rd, at 6:30 pm at Mysteryscape! Hope to see a lot of people there!

Weekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: My finals are done, and I believe I did well! I get to go home Tuesday.

Like 2: Thanksgiving is this week. Bring on the pie!

Like 3: Finally found the source of the draft that was freezing my dorm room. My roommate though her half of the windows were closed (we're in bunk beds, her on top), but it turns out both were slightly open. But now they're closed and I'm no longer cold.

Dislike 1: The cold. I find it rather pointless if there's no snow on the ground to keep it cold.

Dislike 2: No interview. :(

And quote!

"A good laugh is sunshine in the house." -William Makepeace Thackeray

Bye,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment