Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Update

Hello readers (and I'm starting to run out of creative greetings). So it's a couple of days; blame my Art History exam which I needed to study for. Took that today, though, so I'm free now!

Got writing news this time! It's nothing too big. Basically Rich the editor saying how he's been busy with other Spencer Hill Press work, but SA is going along fine. He also reported that he sent the book's current draft to their foreign/film rights person: I do not know what that means exactly, but I think it's basically seeing if other countries want to publish it or make it into a movie. Rich also talked about SA swag - promotion items for the book, like pocket mirrors and guitar picks - and how we need to start thinking about that. I know I what to do bookmarks, but other than that, I don't know what object to make. I do know I want to incorporate an ivy leaf motif, and I've ask Rich for item suggestions, so hopefully this will all work out.

And Weekly (Dis)Likes!

Like 1: getting my midterm out of the way. Freedom!

Like 2: the Art department trip. Had a lot of fun at the Art Institute. Did my painting analysis for Art history, saw good art, browsed shops and city-walked. A much needed break.

Dislike 1: taking my midterm. Like I need to explain that.

And Weekly Quote!

"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
-Japanese proverb

Cheers,

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment