Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Interview Time

Hi kiddies!
I'm late, and I'm sorry. Blame the midterm paper I had to write for my Art History class. But now it's done, and I can talk to you all again.

Anyway, I have a little news to share. Remember Megan McDade and how I did an interview for her blog Reading Away the Days? It was supposed to be posted on January 17th, but it wasn't, and I recently found out why. Apparently she was gone from her computer for a long period of time, but now she's back and ready to post. It'll be up February 27th here http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com, so check it out when it's up.


Other than that, not much else. Anyone got any ideas for swag items? I'm still having a hard time coming up with stuff.

Weekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: got a B+ on my Art History midterm test (yes, on top of the paper there was also a test).

Like 2: the printing project I'm doing for my Printmaking class. Basically a giant wooden puzzle that we paint different colors and press.

Like 3: finishing my Art History midterm paper.

Like 4: the current poem I'm working on.

Like 5: no class on Friday.

And quote!

--> "I can only promise you two things. One, I will always look this good. And two, I will never give up on you. Ever." -Hellboy, Hellboy

Bye,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment