Search This Blog

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Agent News

Good day, mates! How are you? Hope every had a happy Valentine's Day.

Not much happening, again. I haven't received any news back about SA or to anything pertaining it, but my fabulous agent Leticia Gomez is doing pretty well:

"I am pleased to announce that I recently formed a joint venture with top CEO and Executive branding firm Ascendant Group (www.ascendantgroupbranding.com) to offer an even greater level of support to aspiring authors.

In partnership with Ascendant, Savvy Literary now offers not only representation but expert help for authors still looking to develop their idea, increase their platform, or have a professional book proposal developed for them. As the newly appointed Director of Ascendant Publishing in association with CEO of Ascendant Group, Raoul Davis, one of the best brand marketing experts in the country, together, we are able to provide exceptional brand marketing, publishing consultant, and literary representation services guaranteed to increase an aspiring author's platform via national media, social media, and other vehicles that drive the decisions for so many of the best publishers."

Good for her. Leticia is a nice lady, and she deserved something like this with all the hard work she does for me and her other clients. Who knows? Maybe this new business deal will help out the other book manuscripts I'll send in to Leticia. :)

Weekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: Tumblr. I have recently discovered it, and I LOVE it!

Like 2: The Valentine's Day ecard my mom sent me. Cupid chimpanzee!

Like 3: Deciding my classes for next term. Met with my advisor and talked it over. I'll tell you what's what when it's certain.

Dislike 1: My art analysis paper. It's not due until the end of term, but I feel like it's a ghost haunting me.

And quote!

Life asked Death, "Why do people love me but hate you?" Death responded, "Because you are the Beautiful Lie and I am the Painful Truth.” -Neil Gaiman


Bye,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment