Search This Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

School Paper Interview!

Hi readers. Sorry about not posting last week--it's midterms up here, and I was in the middle of a history essay. :P

But remember how I said there was going to be a slow period of news for at least a few weeks? I was wrong, because there's GOING TO BE AN ARTICLE ABOUT MY BOOK IN THE SCHOOL NEWSPAPER!!!!!!

A journalism student for the Knox Student, our paper, contacted me week before last about it. She'd been at the Catch reading, and she'd wanted to know more about my book after the MC guy announced to the crowd that I had a book out. So Lena (that's her name) contacted me, and we met in two interview sessions. We talked about basic interview stuff--the writing process, how I came up with the book, those types of things--and she was real professional about it. I was very impressed.

Don't know when it'll be in the paper; I think it'll be this week. I'll make sure to post a picture and hopefully there'll be a link to a online version of the article. Keep an eye out!

BiWeekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: The article in my school's paper. See above.

Like 2: Figuring out I'm doing well in my classics class. I'm the type of person that despite working hard, I start to doubt myself without positive reinforcement. I talked to my professor about how to improve my work, and he said I'm actually one of the top people in class. So now I feel better and know more on what to do. :)

Like 3: Snow! Lots and lots of snow. It's so fluffy!

Dislike 1: My midterm paper for my English class. It's not as bad (or long) as my history paper, but still! Who enjoys midterms?

And quote!

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance." -George Bernard Shaw

Bye,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment