Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Slow Day

Another late blog. My apologies, folks!

Then again, in the wake of revealing my cover idea, nothing much has happened. Rich Storrs is still on vacation, so no editing as of yet. No real news from Spencer Hill either, although they accepted all the biography stuff I sent them. The cover is up to debate; they WILL use it as a springboard, but they think Rylan, being the main character, should be on the cover, and I agree with them. Can't figure out how, but hey, it's a work in progress.

What's also in progress is that I sent Leticia two of my other book manuscripts. She's reading them right now, and eventually she'll start handing them out to publishers to read. What are these manuscripts? I'll tell you once Leticia sends word back on their fates. ; )

'Til the earth quakes,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment