Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Writers Tips #2

Yay, only one day late this time!

Work is going well. My boss is actually thinking about letting ME write the newsletter every month. More vacation money for me! And by vacation, I mean my study abroad in Scotland this fall. Can't wait!

As for the petition, it's over 25,000 signatures and growing. Thank you to all who signed, and if you haven't signed please consider doing so!

Not much news on the book front (other than that I've almost completed the first chapter of my next book), so I guess I'll give another writing tip. Like number one, this is kind of obvious, but still important! So......

write a lot!

Again, obvious. But writing is like any sport out there; the more you practice, the better you get. So even if you write something horrible, know that's it's building up to something better. And it's not like you can't go back and rewrite once you get better. So keep writing!

Ta ta,
Colleen 

No comments:

Post a Comment