Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Interview

Say hey!

So my prediction was right; the interview I talked about last week did come out yesterday. Here's the link to the online version (though don't ask we why the page format is weird):

http://digital.olivesoftware.com/Olive/ODE/KCStar/LandingPage/LandingPage.aspx?href=S0NTLzIwMTQvMDEvMTE.&pageno=NTU.&entity=QXIwNTUwMQ..&view=ZW50aXR5

It's really good. I like how Jennifer wrote it out and really incorporated all the questions she asked, and it's all just so flattering. I hope I don't sound too arrogant at the beginning though, with the whole 'proof' statement thing. It's just when you're autistic (I have Aspergers), people do you at you and your potential differently, and I can't fault people for that. But this shows that despite my difficulties, I was able to write a book and do what I want to do for the rest of my life. Just as it should be with everyone else, regardless of what difficulties they face. :)

Also, I never did know that my book was considered 'a gem' over at SHP. I mean, I knew it was different with the original monster concept, but I wasn't aware that's what Rich thought of the whole thing! Thank you Rich for your kind words!

And thank you also, Mom. Love you lots. And thanks to all the nice Facebook posts.

Weekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: New Nintendo games! I used some of my Amazon gift card to get some video games, and now am just starting Pokemon Y. The graphics are amazing.

Like 2: I got a call back from a potential employer I was doing follow-up on. He says I don't need to do anything now, but it'd be nice to meet up again during spring break.

Dislike 1: I think my bamboo plant's dying. I basically went a month without watering it 'cause of Christmas break (stupid), and when I got back the stem was wrinkly and all but the topmost leaves were brown. I stripped those away and refilled it, of course, but the stem's still wrinkly and I think one of the leaves is browning. I hope I can save it. :(

And quote!

"Strength does not from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." -Mohandas Gandhi

Cheerio,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment