Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My First Interview!

Good day everyone! Again, only one day late.

Have a fabulous email to share:

"My name is Megan and I am from the UK. I am having an event on my blog in January 2013 to celebrate YA debuting bloggers in 2013. I was given you name by Kate Kaynak at Spencer Hill Press and I was wondering would you be up for an interview as part of the event to talk about Swamp Angel?"

Yep! That's right. I'm going to have an interview over my book!

The blog Megan writes, Reading Away The Days, is quite big and gets a decent amount of traffic. I'm guessing Kate was looking around for ways to spread the news about TSA, and she found it. Thank you Kate! :)

As for details, the event doesn't happen until January (like the email says), and the questions should come in November. But I'll be sure to tell you guys all about it.

Weekly (Dis)Likes:

Like 1: My classes. Probably said that last week, but now that I've experienced a week of them I can be more sure. My Creative Writing class is awesome; right now we're working on creative nonfiction, and the professor is very pleasant to listen to. My Science Fiction class is taught by a woman (go females!) and though she can be a little too fast while giving us notes, she clearly knows her subject. Both classes have lots of reading and writing, but I like that for the most part, so it's all good.

Like 2: My new St. Andrews sweatshirt. It's green and soft and not too heavy. :)

Like 3: The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Saw the movie preview. Looks awesome. Love Emma Watson. Really need to read the book.
Like 4: My blisters are starting to heal. I'm getting used to the walking.

Dislike 1: The price of laundry. At my regular school, washing and drying is 75 cents each. Over here, it's 2 pounds to wash, 1 to dry. And since 1 pound equals maybe a dollar and a half of American money, I'm paying a lot for clean clothes. :\

And, quote!

Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

Buh-bye!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment