Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Big Cover Work and Swag

Good day to you all.

Have big news for this week. First, we're (Rich and Me) narrowing down on swag items to promote SA. He made a really good suggestion that I like and has my full approval. Won't say what it might be so there's a surprise, but if everything works out, I think it will be very popular.

The second big thing is more cover work. Me and the cover team actually have some basic compositions worked out, and are now discussing what to work on with them. Nothing is set in stone (and I don't think I can post any images here), but we are getting closer to finally having a proper face for SA instead of the cover I drew for it (it's not that bad, is it?).

That's it for now. Weekly (Dis)Likes!

Like 1: Survived my Art History II final. Now I only have to attend a couple more meetings and I'll be done.

Like 2: Going skiing in Vale.

Dislike 1: Am not looking forward to getting up early to get to the airport so I can get to Vale.

Weekly Quote:


Bye,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment